Emotions Made Me Do It
Have you ever felt alive? Like there was nothing in the world that could stop you? Like you were 100ft tall and the world was your playground? Those moments, we live for them.
And I concur with some of the worlds greatest minds, we live for sensations, not things. It’s emotions that drive us to create the 9th symphony, or to mope around in a million dollar penthouse.
You could say with the flip of a “switch” we’re at our greatest, or our worst.
And since we’re emotionally driven, wouldn’t it be amazing to always have feelings that push us to success? Propel us towards the light?
I think it would, and I also thought it’d be constructive to share a couple strategies I use to get amped when I’m running low on inspiration.
5 Tips To Feeling Amazing
1. Change your body language to fit your desired mood. If you’re lethargic and want to feel energized the first thing you’d do is get you body into the state it would be in if it was full of energy. It’s hard to feel an emotion when your body language doesn’t fit the emotions profile.
2. Watch motivational videos. My advice, keep a ton of them around. Find a motivational coach that works for you, and listen to them whenever you can.
3. Remember you don’t have to do anything, you get to do it. Changing your perspective often gets you the emotional boost you need to move forward.
4. Exercise. Get your body into the best shape its ever been in. Those positive emotional boosters from the post workout will have you stepping over mountains.
5. Remember it’s not about you. Healthy goals focus around the basis of helping others, and not just receiving.
We all need a push at times. If you’re stuck somewhere, anywhere get help. There are others who have been through not only what you’re going through, but even worse. The way we feel ties deeply into how productive, and driven we are.
So where do you get your healthy emotions from?