This is where the real journey begins
While many may be bold enough to escape the employee lifestyle and engage in building their personal brands, most of these entrepreneurs and careerist, will not succeed. Even with the adequate amount skills and knowledge given to them, most will undoubtedly fail. To understand this, utilize the analogy of an over weight person who can’t figure out how to lose weight, even with access to unlimited information on weight loss and exercise products.
The problems we face often times do not stem from the lack of answers, they manifest from our failure to implement and commit to the solutions length and direction in course. Simply, we give up to soon.
Your Personal Brand is measured according to your willingness and commitment to maintaing it.
Here are 10 steps to getting yourself ready in building your Personal Brand
1) Ask yourself if this is your passion
2) Envision where you want to go with it ultimately, and set up small goals with time limits
3) Find a mentor: someone you can work with closely with to show you how it’s done
4) Be aware of your fears and which ones are keeping you from your goals
5) Be Confident. If you don’t know how, Learn
6) Commit yourself to a scheduled time when you’ll work on your branding
7) Exercise on a regular basis
Understand failing is knowing exactly what not to do
9) Self educate yourself on your business daily
10) Love your brand during the best and worst of times